Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another BLog comin' your way!

So, some of you may know... this is my 3rd attempt at blogging. I like the idea of it, I like reading other people's blogs... even stalking other people through their blogs. I just can't seem to find the time to stalk myself! So, this time I'm going to really really try. To introduce, we are a little family consisting of one loving, hardworking mom, one handsome, hardworking dad, two energetic, creative and sweet boys and one little pea on the way! We are happy despite stressful times and love nothing more than being together. Our favorite "togetherness" includes: hiking, biking, going out to eat at delicious restaurants, travelling, watching movies with popcorn, making forts, catching bugs, reading stories while we snuggle and the ever popular BOYS NIGHT during which I get to retreat for some much needed relaxation!
We find out the sex of our pea November 10th. I will let you all know that day!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I thought of you this am, (honest) before I saw this! So happy to hear you're expecting! The boys are precious and "handsome" like their dad. I can see the "little girl" I knew and loved, 21 yrs. ago, in your beautiful pic.! Can't wait until the 10th!!
Love always,
Melanie

Crystal said...

I'm so thankful you sent me this link so I can watch your boys grow up! I haven't seen Soren since he had dark hair - the boys are just as cute as I remember:)
Congrats on having another one as well - best wishes to you and your fam!