Monday, March 23, 2009

My Sweet Family

Our Grand Canyon Adventure!  My favorite Step-Dad Randy, looks like he's about to fly off the edge, but don't worry... he's an expert!!  In his hand he's holding our little friend "Flat Stanley".  The girls brought him and he's supposed to go around and have his pic. taken in interesting places, then you send it back to the owner.  "Flat Stanley" became the word of the day and was cracking us all up!
9 mos. pregnant and on the edge of the Canyon!  It was a beautiful day.  We couldn't have asked for better weather or company!
My amazing little "cousins".  They took such good care of my boys.  I really want to adopt them both.  They are the sweetest girls in the universe!
Hiking back to the car, Dylan made it his mission to impress the girls by lifting heavy objects.  Here is proof of his mighty strength!

OK, now I have more pics. somewhere with the rest of the gang.  I will find and post ASAP!  This was such a wonderful week.  Great weather, time with my wonderful family, hiking, eating, talking, laughing, shopping.  What else is there?  We are truly blessed to have these people to love.

No comments: