Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day...

This passed weekend was my baby shower.  I was amazed at the beautiful job my dear friends Susie, Jill and Amy did in throwing this shower.  Down to the tiniest detail it was perfect, beautiful, personal and better than I could ever imagine.  I hope these girls know how grateful I am for their hard work, generosity, thoughtfulness and most of all FRIENDSHIP.  Speaking of friendship, I am also so grateful to all of the wonderful friends who were able to attend.  I must admit, I am lucky to know such an amazing group of ladies.  They are all inspiring in their own way... hard workers, loving mothers, beautiful creators.  Every gift I received, I LOVE!  They were all so thoughtful.  Thank you everyone for sharing my special day.

This weekend was also VERY special for my BIG boy Dylan!!!!  He turned 6!  I can hardly believe it.  He is a great kid, so smart, witty, confident, thoughtful and of course very cute :-)  He was so excited to finally be 6.  We had a small family celebration this weekend and next weekend will be his big friend party.  I will post pics. as soon as I get them.  Dylan has always amazed us and seemed older than his years.  He's serious about life.  He wants to do good.  He's a bit of a perfectionist, which is good and difficult sometimes, as he is easily frustrated.  I think his passion for doing things right will serve him well as he gets older.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!  We love YOU!!

No comments: