Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Cajun Country

So it was a girls week and we were headed to Louisiana.  Home of the best food on earth, friendliest people and celebrations galore.  My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures.  What was I thinking??  I'm obviously not a picture taker.  I get so wrapped up in whatever I'm doing, I honestly forget until other people start whipping out their cameras.  I could've taken a million great photos of our journey and my beautiful family, but no, instead just three :(  Miss Aviana in full Mardi Gras spirit!
My darling cousin Jandy and I after just waking up, hence the messy, sleepy, just rolled out of bed look I'm sporting.  I hadn't seen her since she was pregnant with the cutie on her hip!  (His name is Ben, by the way).  So wonderful to catch up with her and reminisce about our summers as wild and crazy girls.
My little Bros!  Willy Philly was in for a visit at the same time and my littlest Bro Taylor with the dark hair.  My Dad on the other side of me.  It was great to see them all.  And of course they ate up my little Miss. Wonderful trip with wonderful people.  And why on earth don't I have pictures of them all???

Posted by Picasa

No comments: