Sunday, August 30, 2009

Preschool Rocks!

I just had to document this: Could it be true that my little sugar bug, Soren, is finally giving it up? Here sits a cupcake from a birthday party that has only one poke hole in the middle where a little taste of frosting was taken. The rest of the cupcake is intact! The old Soren would've never missed out on an opportunity to eat junk. Could it be he's cured? Or maybe he's sick.
First day of preschool! He was SO excited and did not cry or even hesitate. I was the one who didn't want to leave. He's been my snuggle bug, my baby, my Mama's boy and it was a little hard to let him go, but I'm so proud of him.
The signature smile. PRESCHOOL HERE I COME!!!
It was a success! Sory, you'll always be my snuggle bug even if preschool does ROCK :)

BTW, pics. still fuzzy, not happy, cleaned the lens, now what?

No comments: