Saturday, November 21, 2009

...And This Little Piggy Had Flu.


Piggy Flu, Swine Flu, H1N1 whatever you call it, it seems to be all the rage right now. We just had our dose this week. I'm pretty sure we had another cold mixed in there too. Things are looking up finally. And I have to say sick kids=tired kids and that's not such a bad thing! Earlier this week I had 3 WHOLE HOURS where I was in my home in the middle of the day sitting in complete silence. Oh, the things I could've accomplished that afternoon, but I didn't. I just sat and stared, had some tea, read a magazine, lounged around. When is the last time any mom with three kiddies six and under can say that?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chinny and Poom said...

You Skaggs and the IPhoto. So cute are you all. Avi gets cuter with every picture not that she wasn't a doll to start but geez!!!! If only she would let me squeeze and cuddle her. Glad you guys are better. :)

Tami N said...

Sorry to hear the flu made its way through your house too but YAY for 3 hours of relaxing! Take care!