Saturday, December 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Love

December 19th, this little man turned four. Our Sory (as we sometimes call him) is such a joy, a mischief maker and a soft hearted, affectionate guy! And I can't believe he is FOUR.

Here are the top 4 reasons I love Sory... believe me, it was hard to narrow it down to 4, but here we go:

1. He LOVES his little sister. He is a sensitive soul. Watching him with her melts my heart and I know he'll be an excellent daddy one day. He tells me he wants to have 4 kids... all girls :)
2. He has a great sense of humor and loves to make people laugh... funny faces, funny noises... whatever it takes.
3. He is adventurous. Sory is our daredevil and even tries to lure his older brother into testing the waters at times. I love his try anything attitude.
4. He is SO affectionate. He is the only kiddo that will let you wrap him up and snuggle him tight.

WE LOVE YOU SORY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: