Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

The boys made a little ginger bread train while we were stuck inside. I was trying to give it a "snowy" effect with the cotton balls... not sure I accomplished that. Dylan told me "Mama, that does NOT look like the picture".
Our trusty tree. I didn't realize I only captured half of it. Oh well, you get the idea. I love having it up. Makes everything look so festive.
And the wreath. I think the snow adds the perfect touch. This is THE coldest place I've ever lived in my life. Never grew up with snow or hats or boots or mittens, but it is beautiful this time of year and now that I'm used to pine trees and snowy Christmases, I really can't imagine it any other way. Although, once the holidays are over, I'll be counting down the days until May... maybe June.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: